torsdag 14. april 2011

Pacific Beach sunset

Since I'm probably getting my new camera tomorrow (depending only on the level of precision of USPS' estimates), I decided to take my old camera for a stroll along the boardwalk in the sunset. I did receive more than a few quizzical looks when skating along with a tripod-mounted camera, but they're amateurs, they do not understand the urgent importance of being "over there", "right now", because the light looks better there... It would seem that yes, I have taken the final step on the road to becoming a photographer; appearing a raving lunatic in public is no longer so much a barrier as it is a motivation to me. Either that, or I might simply be losing my mind, but that is of lesser importance. The only one gaining of this impending lunacy is, as fate would have it, you!

Today I tried to make some HDRs, but once again failed miserably. If anyone feels the call to teach me HDR mastery, they shall forever hold their peace, or speak now. I also experimented with some filtering effects, but not quite happy with it. Would be interested in what you think about the color versions compared to the black white ones!








1 kommentar:

  1. Hey Sven!
    Don't worry I had my tough luck with HDRs too, It really takes a matter of practice to get HDRs right. Personally not my taste, but hopefully someone in photo club can help you out!

    Justin Chen (from UCSD photoclub)

    SvarSlett

Skriv et ord eller to, og ta livet generelt med ro!